Now is the time to stock up on a wide variety of tasty, beautiful and unusual herbs! Many are only available in limited quantities, selection varies.
In addition to flavoring your favorite dish, herbs have many uses. Adding fragrant, handsome herbs to your perennial beds will deter pests and attract pollinators.
Do you enjoy cooking? Up the ante with fresh herbs!
- Basil: lemon, Thai, Genovese
- Yerba Buena
- Thyme: English, lemon, orange balsam, caraway, nutmeg-bee favorite!
- Oregano: tricolor, hot & spicy
- Vietnamese Coriander
- Rosemary-trailing and upright varieties
Anyone for refreshing beverages or tea?
- Lemon verbena
- Pineapple and honey melon sage-hummingbird magnet!
- Mint: Ginger, Persian, Apple, spearmint, grapefruit, Swiss ricola, mojito
- Stevia- for a healthy sugar alternative
Healing herbs, perennial salad additions and other unique varieties:
- Mother wort
- Angelica-try it candied!
- Borage-edible purple flowers
- Santolina-deter cabbage moths in the garden or dry to deter them in your closet!
- Salad burnet-delicate cucumber flavored leaves
- Germander-attract butterflies with this bright flowered rockery plant
- Rumex-a beautiful, nutritious addition to your salad